Kenra Volume Spray
An Hairspray That Meets Your Needs
Best professional hair spray
The Kenra Volume Spray 25 is a Hairspray that is used widely by most salons across the globe. Professionals are considering it as one of the best air ingredient available in the market. This amazing product is capable of holding hair in place for a long time while leaving it touchably soft. With this great capability, it does not only provides you the opportunity to hold on your style, but also keep those fly hairs intact.
Another interesting fact about this Hairspray is that it makes your hair voluminous without making them look sticky or hard. Your hair just looks natural and charming all day long. It is also a lightweight product and doesn’t add any significant weight to your hair. However, everything comes with its strengths and weaknesses, sometimes you cannot like everything in a product.
- It provides you with a staggering 24 hour high moisture resistance.
- It can be applied to both thick and thin hair. It is made strong enough to hold on thick hair, but also light enough to make thinner hair look great without making it hard.
- It can resist a strong wind up to 25 mph.
- If you apply it the right way, you would be able to comb your hair out, leaving less flakes behind or sticky feeling.
- If you won’t mind applying it daily, you don’t have to worry as it can hold up to 5 days.
- It dries quickly-it takes very short time before you are out there with beautiful looking hair.
- It gives your hair instant volume, you only need to blow dry it and apply the spray at the base of your hair.
- Though it holds the benefit of drying quickly, this becomes a setback when it dries your hair completely. One of the chemical components in this spray is alcohol, which makes the hair shaft lose strength causing imminent flakes. The situation escalates and even become worse for chemically treated hair.
- Most people would prefer a strong scent, but this spray has almost plain smell. Most users say it has a light smell of vanilla, their main complaint is on smell.
- Need for hair conditioners in case it dries your hair completely. This is an additional hassle.
How to use the Kenra Volume Spray
This guideline will help you to achieve maximum results. Though it comes with the product, it is worth getting it from those who have used it already.
Shake the spray thoroughly and hold it about 10 inches away as you spray in short bursts. As mentioned earlier, spray it at the base of your hair to get more volume.
- SD Alcohol 40
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- AMP-Isostearoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Triethyl Citrate
It is highly inflammable and should not be stored at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit . Avoid any kind of fire, including smoking while applying and until hair is dry. Also, do not direct the spray on your eyes.
Generally, this Hairspray beats number when it comes to results and professionalism. It is easy to use yet provides efficient service and fair satisfaction to users. It can hold on to any hair style you would ever wish to have. Though scent proves a real issue of concern, at least it leaves your hair looking modern and without undesirable smell.
For last, if you have used chemicals on your hair or it gets drier, it is recommended to use hair conditioners or other treatments before applying this spray.